The Hosting Payment Flow.
Krater has developed a smart-contract-based system with Smart-Wallets to simplify billing for hosting. Each user on the platform has a Smart-Wallet designed for use within Krater’s ecosystem.
The Smart-Wallet automates hosting payments based on Energy Reports and allows marketplace interactions such as buying or selling hardware.
Here’s how it works:
- The Hosting Provider sets up the Energy Rate per kWh in the “Locations” settings.
- Krater measures the energy consumption of the hardware and generates an “Energy Report” for each location.
- The value of consumed kWh is multiplied by the Energy Rate set by the Hosting Provider.
- The hosting payment is automatically transferred, at 00:00 UTC daily, from the Miner’s wallet to the Hosting Provider’s wallet.
- Both Miners and Hosting Providers can withdraw USDT from their Smart-Wallets at any time.
Overall, Krater’s Smart-Wallets allow for seamless interactions with-in the platform while giving the full control of the funds to the users.